mercredi 29 octobre 2008

Joaquin***


I've read today that Joaquin Phoenix considered stopping acting and focusing on his music!
It did hit me like waw. He can't stop acting. He was born for it. He's such a talented actor, so strong and complex. I like his eyes, his voice. The way he moves. His smile.
There's a kind of seriousness in him. I don't think it's only the characters he played. I guess it's really in him. Something that troubles me everytime I see him in a movie or an interview. A seriousness and a fragility. He is so unique and elusive.

He can't stop acting. I'm sure his music will be worth listening to. Because with the dense life he's had, all the travels, his family, his values, his injuries and all the things we have yet to discover about him, it can only be interesting. Can't wait to hear that. Can't wait to see him on stage here in Paris.
How I would love to meet him and talk to him and take him in my arms. Joaquin. Joaquin. Joaquin. Joaquin. Joaquin. Joaquin.

Aucun commentaire: