lundi 27 octobre 2008

If Paris was a girl part 1

I am at the supermarket to buy some things for home. Then I go to pay. I put my stuff on the conveyor belt. Before me is a tall man clad in a long black coat. He looks at the articles I take off my bag, and he smiles, more and more, looks a bit amused. Finally giggles.

List of articles:

- A fresh half pizza

- A chocolate and cherry extravaganza

- Cappuccino cookies

- Fat free white cheese

- A pack of mars bars

- Fat free Greek yoghourt

- Diet coke

- A pack of fat free camembert

- A bottle of white wine

- A Formula Body Exfoliator Cream

- A Body Formula Re-Sculpting Body cream

- A pack of sanitary towel lilac brease

He looks at all my products and then laughs outloud, of that i can't believe it laugh you get when people look like when they're taking the piss out of you!

Me: seems like someone's had a hard day... - just then do i realize that the pisstaker is the most gorgeous, the hottest creature in this universe-

Him: no, it's just that...hahaha... this is so charming...

Me:???? Yeah... - realizing, he is tall, blond with blue eyes, perfect face, perfect smile, wonderful voice, hot, really hot, too hot, too hot for me, I’m about to cry-

Him: hahaha ...I’m sorry ...hahaha ... so cute

Me: appalled + blushing if such a thing is possible:... yeah why not... - realizing I look like the big lebowski without the beard-

Him: I mean, this is ...hahah...so feminine...

Me: well thank you, this is reassuring...

Him taking his bottle of wine after paying: I’m so sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you...haha

Me putting my stuff in my bag, not looking at him: ...yeah at least someone's happy here!

Him: listen I’m really sorry...I never...

Me sighing: ...ok... stop apologizing...that's alright, I like to make people happy despite my dignity (forcing myself to smile without looking ridiculous because I’m about to wet my jeans)

Him: listen i just want to make up for it alright... can I offer you a coffee... in good faith of course!

Me: oh because in your mind a coffee implies more than just a coffee?!

Him: a coffee, I’d really love to offer you a nice cup of nice hot coffee, will you?

Me happy: alright....(what a nice way to meet someone)

Aucun commentaire: