lundi 27 octobre 2008

If paris was a girl part 2

Ok I accepted to have a coffee with Mr Gorgeous, and I could feel a storm forming in my belly... I was so ugly and he was so hot!

Ok I wasn't exactly ugly, but say if he was Brad Pitt, I was just plain, plain face (+ curly hair), with a plain style, but at least I'm French, and so that upgrades the international plainness level. Big Lebowski thing was a bit exaggerated, not far from truth though.

So we went out of the supermarket, acting a bit sheepish and shy because the situation was awkward, but fun, at least to me... We decided to go to a café few steps away from the supermarket, also because we didn't know how to fill in the silence that had settled between us since I accepted the good in faith coffee.

So he asked my name. "Sara", I said, knowing what this name usually provokes in men.

"Gabriel" he replied, with a shy smile on his face!

Gabriel is nice but ... oh no! no please, not Gabriel, I wanted to call my son Gabriel...unless i call him Gabriel Junior, or Gabriel the Second, or Gabriel Gabriel, like John John...I'll think about it later! Because I am realizing that all the women on the street are looking at my gorgeous future husband! Yay! They think we are together and we're a couple and we went to the supermarket together to go back home and prepare a nice little dinner, and have crazy crazy sex! Waw, I can already see they're jealous! Fuck you bitches, I saw him first! Na!

We sit at a table by the window, order a café au lait for him and an earl grey tea for me...Don't want to compromise my breath with coffee.

-"Oh it's nice to sit in a French café ...

- ...with a French girl....

- Yes I was about to say it...but didn't know if...

- So is it something you often do...chat up girls in supermarkets?

- No, it was really spontaneous...I just saw your stuff and thought waw that's a girl!

- You know, i thought you could recognize a girl for some obvious physical specificities, unless you're gay and never paid attention to the female

- hahahah...no I’m not gay really, but I mean, it's so like you to take fat free yoghourt and mars bars at the same time.

- Well maybe it wasn't for me... maybe i bought them for someone else... someone who is not me and who likes mars bars!

- Oh I wonder who could be that someone?!

- (didn't want to make a stupid joke about a virtual boyfriend) It's for me, but you see that's logical! I eat mars bars, and then I have my fat free yoghourt, so I can enjoy the taste of something sweet and not grow fat

- With the yoghourt erasing the taste of your sweet thing...

- Yes, so I don't want to have another mars...see it's a very intelligent strategy!

- Has it worked so far?

- Well as you can see... (Sheepish) the thing is I’ve thought about that strategy this morning, so i'll have to try it tonight...

- Alright, can't wait to see the result... (Barman serves coffee and tea) I suppose you won't take any sugar then...

- (taking a sugar) so Gabriel, what brings you here?

- Just here for a few days for work (heart cracks). I come to Paris every month for few days . (heart explodes)

- Oh..really...waw, you're so lucky to travel for work...I'd love to do that... what is it exactly?

- My company is the world leader of funerals organisation...and we have a new office in Paris, so I have to check it every month.

- ...........(heart re-cracks) Oh waw! It must be very... interesting...

- Yes it is actually. (Matter-of-factly)I used to be a Sales director in an advertising agency in NYC (heart re re cracks), but I thought it was too hard for me, not the job, but the people, too much corruption for such a great job.

- Really (heart sobs and gets depressed)

- Yeah, so I decided to give myself a new chance to get closer to people and find myself again, as I had lost myself with that other job. I'm really happy about the choice I've made. I really enjoy life now, in all its aspects. I feel lucky...

- Ok, well that's very original...really; you're the first "crunch-death" I meet!

- Crunch what?

- Ooh I feel so special now...

- Hahaha, did you say crunch death?! hahahah

- (Red like a tomato) Yes.

- (laughing) I heard it some time ago in my company... you want to say undertaker dear one! (Hardly repressing his roar of laugher)

- Undertaker... Ok I didn't know that...thanks (not laughing at all…I used the exact words for the French phrase)

- How about you? Do you live here?

- Yes I was born and raised here. I live with another girl and work here as well. 100% Parisian!

- And...

- And so I work here as a PA in an advertising agency...and (lowing voice) I like it...

- Oh really, that's a small world isn't it?! And which company is it?

- WCBZQ and Brothers... I'm the PA of Mark Rozenstrauss, deputy director of the company.

- (looking mysterious) Yes, the world is a very small place and Paris is a village... You know what?

- No. Tell me…

- I know your boss, I used to work for WCBZQ & B with Mark...

- Really?! Oh my god! Oh my god you know my boss! (Heart jumps so much I want to vomit...see destiny is my friend....so many things in common between us)

- ...yeah and that's not the best thing that's happened to me"(heart re cracks, vagina wants to pee of disgust, get depressed….)

Aucun commentaire: