lundi 27 octobre 2008

If paris was a girl part 4

Ok, I may have overreacted again, but the thing is... It's my time of the month and that makes me feel more irritated than I should be, a bit like pregnant women!
I just went to the ladies room and then looked at myself in the mirror. Realized I had some stain on my pink top, not too far from my left nipple -why?! Realized my mascara had a bit gone off my right eye. Good good day! Ok, quick check and I'll wear my scarf from now on, the stain is not the lastest fashion trend, and I don't think it'll work if I go out to a club wearing it.
End of the meeting. I go back to my boss's very elegant and big office. After closing the door, he asked me if I was feeling better. I said yes.
- Oh the meeting was interesting. But Sara, I have to admit it was hard for me to focus.
- Really?! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt...
- No, I mean, about what you said before, your little story (smiling)
- (blushing) Oh well... that was funny yeah.
- What is funnier is that you met someone I've known for few years now, I was close to...yeah, really the world is a village...So he's working for...
- A funeral company, funeroad... (laughing) weird huh?!
- Yeah, surprising! He will always surprise me!
- So ...well...how did you...
- We just worked together... and he resigned... and I never saw him after that.
- (didn't want to say what Gabriel thought) Ok! Cool!
- Sara, let's get back to work. Please bring me a coffee, turn the heater on, take all my calls. I'll go to all my meetings. I don't want to be disturbed.

As I went back home, I was thinking about the whole thing. I really kind of fancied Gabriel, because of his good looks, his charm, the way we met and what with my boss. But I felt something would be wrong at some point. But I'm way too curious AND interested to let go. Maybe they were lovers and split? And so Gabriel sacrificed his job. But he didn't like it so he resigned because he really didn't like it? You don't resign when you have a great job and a great pay in a great city with the greatest buidings and fashion!

Ok I am about to eat a pizza and have a beer. I have to feed my little grey cells to think about a strategy, or more simply to talk to him and get a date! Now which pizza?!

Day after - 10.30 am.
At the office. Arrived at 10 am. The thing is I have the biggest stomach ache ever because of frozen tuna pizza that was already gone and too much beer after trying to write the perfect scenario for our next meeting. Slept at 4 am after taking pills. Woke up mouth open with my face on a girl magazine with the colour of the paper on my left cheek. Now my face is red on one side, after rubbing it, and with the line of the paper cut. When I arrived, Mark told me my boyfriends aren't lucky because I always have a headache that prevents me to arrive on time at work. I replied I wasn't French for nothing.

10.30 He must be at his office. So all I have to do is call him at the headoffice and... NO! I don't have his name! No! Maybe I can ask Mark!
Back at desk! His name is Gabriel Hardy-Gallant! Oh what a nice charming elegant sexy name! Sara Hardy Gallant?! No I have to keep my surname. Sara Benmariem Hardy Gallant!
I called and asked the girl at the reception desk if I could speak to Gabriel. Wait a moment...and No! He left last night! When is he coming back? She doesn't know, in a month or two!
Ok my day is over!

Aucun commentaire: