dimanche 21 février 2010

Simon Baker ***


Ok girls... I have a word or two to say about Simon Baker, the sexy Mentalist. I love him. I want him. I dream about him. I love his smile, his eyes, his body, his voice, his demean. He sounds like a nice cool guy.

It's like... physically he's totally my type. But I never meet men like him in the streets, or clubs, or pubs. I'm not even sure at work. I never see guys like that. Maybe men this hot can only be actors, therefore unreachable. Or some kind of artists.

So that makes me think. If I want someone like him, would he want someone like me? I can't say I'm the hottest girl you've seen or met, and I'm not even close to being a pretty girl. Without being ugly, I suppose I'm a decent looking girl.

I know it's not just about people's appearances, especially when it comes to relationships, but sometimes that really counts. How many couple friends do you have to just don't fit together. They love each other, they're happy together, but when you look at them, you just think... what the hell?

I feel awful to say that because it's vain and unfair, but that is so true. And then it feels like they have nothing to do together, just because they don't respect the physical reciprocity code... Anyway if I am not attracted to decent looking guys, how could they be attracted to me?

If I want a Simon Baker, would he want a girl like me? He'd have to get to know me and all, but would he be attracted enough to want to discover me? I know he's married and unreachable. thanks...

I want an Alpha man, but I am no Alpha girl. How is that supposed to work then?

Aucun commentaire: