jeudi 25 février 2010

If Paris was a girl part 5

I've had a long and hard day at work, trying to talk to my boss and getting clues about his past, nothing. He seems more focused on work, more silent as well. Maybe even harder in a way, boss-like harder. And you know what? I looove it.


I'm not fond of machos you know. I'm pretty simple and open-minded. I just like cute, cool, funny, smart, nice guys. But when my boss does his demanding-powerful-uncompromising thing, it really turns me on like... crazy. I get excited everytime he's being hard on someone, or in front of people... except when he's criticising me of course... But I love it when he does it to the others.

All this power and mystery in only one man! That even makes him hotter than i ever imagined him. I wonder why I've never fancied him. Maybe because he's my boss. I never fancy my bosses or workmates. Never. That saves me a lot of trouble... at work... since trouble's been my best enemy for years in my personal life. More on that later. It's nice and important to protect a part of your life I decided it would be my work.

I'm home with my housemate Clara. Been friends since Uni years. We're close but different you know. She's my good friend, been collecting fun stories, experiences and all together. More on her later.

Told her all about the story waiting for her advice. She became curious about the issue and had a great idea!

We're officially on a mission: unveil Gabriel and Mark's mysterious past thanks to Google, the best invention on earth since mini-deo sticks!

Mission kit: Pizza / beers / chocolate/ comfie pyjamas:


- Ok… Gabriel Hardy Gallant and Mark Rozenstrauss! There we go!

- Hardy Gallant?!

- Yes why?

- Well, is he hardy...

- ... and is he gallant?! HAHAHAHA

- and... Rozenstrauss means rose bouquet...

- OMG... sounds promising. Ooooooooooh!

- … hum… very interesting…

- ...no way… OMG…

- the hairstyle hahaha… oh they looked so hot together…

- Gabriel is so hot ... and that Mark of yours!!! Lucky bitch!

- mmm this smile… who’s that bitch? … 10M$! That was a big agency…

- oh… they did this commercial… they’re so funny… ah I love them…

OMFGoodness!!! You will never believe what we just found! We were so excited with all the news we couldn’t stop eating and drinking… hence stomach ache… but so much joy!

Clara had a massive crush for Gabriel! She thinks he's really hot and has a nice smile and all. She also knows Mark... showed her some pictures of our last company party. She thinks I'm lucky to have a hot and powerful boss.

So apparently Mark and Gabriel were associates in their NY office. They used to work in the same team and earned loads of projects. They were so successful and hot that they became associate directors in the agency. Then 6 months later Gabriel suddenly left the company with no explanation, but people thought it was for personal reasons.


Hmm, rather mysterious don’t you think? Makes my imagination go wild! Sweet dreams, come to me! Us... come to us!

Aucun commentaire: