dimanche 17 octobre 2010

The other side in my sleep***

I'm in a weird period right now.

I don't know if it's the France's current state, quite traumatic. Or my irresistible appeal to my parents' country Algeria and the urge of discovering more about my origins. Or the fact I'm 32 and single and everyone from the family, to friends, and workmates reminding me this fact. Or that I see poverty and misery all the time around me, and on TV and reports from all around the world and it always breaks my heart and I feel useless. Or my everlasting fight to lose some weight, have a perfect figure and a perfect face (i dont care about the perfect mind, you cant have it all right?!) Or my struggle/failure to keep a clean account, when the truth is I cant help spending money for shite things and not have any for things that matter. Or my schizophrenia that makes me feel guilty everytime I have a bit of fun and remember I have to act like im a saint when I see my parents on weekends. Or...

I've always always, since I was a child (not sure I've moved forward as an adult though) thought that fantastic creatures do exist but we can't see them but they see us, and only the lucky ones, the ones who can save this world from the evil that's rotting it, could actually communicate with them, and even be trained to use their unknown powers, wishing I could be one of them, which I probably am, but its not my time yet. I have to get to a point where my despair is so big it will instantly provoke a huge cosmic storm and a black hole in peoples mind and, and...

When I sleep I'm in that other world, that princess that was kept hidden from the Black Spells Lord, to awake the elementary power in me and use it to help the world against the black lords. And when I wake up I'm here in reality knowing I am that princess but noone knows! And when I go out to work I see that stranger in the street, I really don't know him but I know this look, this face! Who? Where? When? Maybe in my sleep, but I barely remember the other reality...

I'm not crazy, I know this is true, this is happening. There are dark forces, we can't see them because we are blinded by our selfishness. Only people with a pure heart, and who know real love can see them. I know I am not the only one. There are other people who fall asleep and become Pure Light Lords and when they wake up they know... they know they shouldn't be here, but go back there into their sleep, and basically walk on the other side of the mirror, to fulfill their mission, to destroy the evil and bring love. I don't have my name there, I am called something else, I don't even have the same personality, but it's me. It's not the same world. It's darker. Because peoples' souls and dreams are so dark, there is no light, no hope in this world. I have to focus next time I sleep, I have to remember the faces, because if I see them in my dream, (and it's not a dream, it's another world) then it means they are here, and it's these people I have to find to create the Pure Light Army. There is so much to do and I am on my own. I have to find my powers, I know they're in me, but how?!

Aucun commentaire: